Ms. Luong specializes in drafting patent specifications, filing and prosecuting patent applications in the fields of chemistry, pharmaceuticals and biotechnology, etc… Also, she has experienced more than five years in the searching prior art and advising on advising on patentability of inventions.
- Hanoi University of Science and Technology, Institute of Food and Biotechnology, Degree in Food Technology – Engineer of Food technology, 2005;
- Hanoi University of Foreign Trade, MA in Economics, 2011;
- National Office of Intellectual Property of Vietnam & Ho Chi Minh city University of Law, Intensive training course on Intellectual Property Law Certification, 2017;
Some other IP Law courses:
- “Searching of Industrial Property information concerning patents, trademarks and designs” by National Organization of Intellectual Property, 2017;
- “DL-101 General Course on Intellectual Property” organized by WIPO Academy, 2016;