Duong Tien Niem is a founder of Duong & Tran Intellectual Property Law Firm. Mr. Niem’s practice includes all aspects of trademark law. Moreover, He is involved in advising on granting and management of franchising, maintaining and protecting valuable information and domain names.
Mr. Niem is a trademark attorney with considerable experience in filing and prosecuting Vietnamese and foreign trademark applications. He has achieved great success in the selection and effective use of trademarks in trade. He has good skills in trademark management including trademark licensing and the handling of infringement cases.
In addition to experience in trademark, Mr. Niem has valuable experience in procedures of maintaining and protecting valuable information such as trade secret, know-how, and effective use of the information.
Before joining Duong & Tran, Mr. Niem held high positions concerning selection, management, and use of trademark at large corporations in Vietnam and abroad.
- Federal Bureau of Investigation, U.S. IPR Enforcement, 2000
- Hanoi University of Foreign Studies, BA in English, 1996
- National Economics University, BA in Economics, 1995
- National University of Civil Engineering, BSc in Construction Management, 1992
- Vietnam Industrial Property Association (VIPA)
- International Trademark Association (INTA)
- Asian Patent Attorneys Association (APAA)